What’s better than pigs in a blanket? A Christmas wreath made out of pigs in a blanket. This holiday dish is easy to make and perfect for your next holiday party or gathering. I made this holiday recipe for Thanksgiving and it was a hit.
- Mini sausages (I prefer using Turkey sausage)
- Refrigerated crescent dough rolls
- 1 red bell pepper
- Fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cups of butter
- Honey mustard and deli mustard for dipping (or any dipping sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain water from mini sausages.
- Unroll crescent rolls to 4 rectangles. With a pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 5 or 6 strips. I was able to make the wreath with just one package of crescent rolls.
- Wrap 1 strip of dough around each mini sausage. On an ungreased cookie sheet, lay out sausages to form the wreath. Make sure the dough is touching.
- Brush butter over mini sausages and sprinkle chopped rosemary. Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown (keep an eye on them).