Happy National Mousse Day! Celebrate with this quick and easy and high-protein dark chocolate tofu mousse recipe without feeling guilty. Sweets are my weakness, so this healthy dessert alternative is the perfect finish for any meal or "as a meal" (I'm not judging). So go on and get your chocolate fix. You can thank me later.
- Pack of silken tofu (I used nasoya organic silken tofu)
- 1/2 tsp. dark chocolate cocoa powder (I used Hershey's Cocoa)
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life gluten free)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. almond milk (I use Almond Breeze unsweetened Almond Milk)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of Stevia
- Melt chocolate on stove or in microwave. Throw everything into a magic bullet or food processor (I used the Nutri Bullet), and blend until smooth. Place in fridge overnight and enjoy creamy mousse the next day.
Adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie