Women Who Wine "Uncorked Conversations" at Dolores Lolita 8.31.2017
On August 31st, the Women Who Wine community gathered at Dolores Lolita Restaurant for an empowering food and wine pairing event with real conversations.
Guests enjoyed an intimate five course dinner paired with Palm Bay International wines. Guest speaker, Roxanne Vargas, host of NBC 6 in the Mix opened up the conversation on mastering the art of promoting yourself either as a brand or within an organization.
The pairing was led by Pablo Suarez of The Wine Maverick and included:
- Serrano Ham Croquettes and Cuban Quesadillas paired with Santa Rita 120 Rosé
- Spinach and Quinoa Salad with Beets, Strawberry and Avocado with Orange Sesame Vinaigrette paired with Santa Rita Secret Reserve Pinot Noir
- Miso Glazed Salmon paired with Yealands Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- Prime New York Strip Carpaccio paired with Salentein Malbec
- Caramel Flan paired with Chic Barcelona Brut Cava (obsessed with this Cava)
A special thank you to Dolores Lolita, Palm Bay International, The Wine Maverick and Roxanne Vargas. This event would not have been possible without them.
Photo credit: Nabila Verushka