Entertaining Simplified: How to bake salmon with wine pairing tips
Glad you made your way to this 'Entertaining Simplified: How to bake salmon with wine pairing tips' in partnership with Patty of The Mad Table. We are two women entrepreneurs on a mission to bring people together through our love of food and wine. This easy salmon recipe is perfect for summer entertaining.
Baked Salmon Recipe
What you'll need:
- 2 lbs of salmon
- ½ cup of honey or maple syrup
- ⅓ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- Salt and pepper
- Garnish: orange slices, fresh dill and pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Marinade salmon for 15 minutes with flesh down (keep the skin)
- Rub olive oil on a foiled pan, so the skin doesn't stick
- Transfer salmon to oven and roast for 15 minutes.
Garnish and enjoy!
Wine Pairing Tips
Visit your neighborhood wine store and ask for either of the following:
- A full-bodied or medium-bodied white wine
- A Rosé wine
- A light-bodied, low-tannin red wine
Happy Entertaining! Join the conversation at #EntertainingSimplified